As part of the upcoming Kickstarter campaign we have recieved a lot of support from the indie game designer community and we want to mention some of those who have commited to running a game that they designed in support of and using +Tabletop Forge. As they can only take a limited amount of players most of these slots will be part of a limited “Play with the game designer” reward level of the Kickstarter campaign.
- +Gareth Skarka will be running Far West: http://intothefarwest.com/
- +Tavis Allison will be running Adventurer Conqueror King: http://www.autarch.co/
- +Tracy Barnett will be running the School Daze RPG:http://www.sandandsteam.net/schooldaze/
- +Chris Perrin will be running Mecha and Elemental Clash. He also has a Kickstarter going for Mecha Combiners:http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/565866321/mecha-combiners
- +Jason Pitre will be running Spark RPG:http://www.genesisoflegend.com/spark/
- +Larry Moore will be running Barebones Fanasy and Barebones Sci-Fi:http://dwdstudios.com/barebones
- +Sean Fannon will be running Shaintar for Savage Worlds:http://realityblurs.com/wordpress/?page_id=1487
We still have several more game designers interested and are just ironing out the details but already we are excited about the support and in general are in love with G+ because of the support for the indie RPG systems. As we get more sessions finalized we will be updating the original post as well as adding a comment.
If you are a indie game designer and are interested in supporting the Kickstarter (and us in turn supporting your game) please send a G+ message to +Joshuha Owen or +Charles Jaimet and we can get some more info from you